Monday, April 8, 2013

Deathwing Knightmaster Progress

So I've been painting away at my Deathwing Knightmaster, but instead of being in the standard Deathwing colors I have gone with my Guardians of Silence colors.
Mostly just base coated at the moment, but I'm liking the overall look so I think the army will continue to be Guardians of Silence without the switch to Dark Angels.  Some major fluff changes will need to happen, but that's a lot easier to do than try to convert each model over.  The right kneepad of all the models will represent which company the model comes from.  This particular guy comes from the First Company the "Mysticwing".  I think the new company layout of the chapter will look like this:
1st Company- the Mysticwing 
2nd Company- the Nightwing
3rd Company- the Shadowwing
4th Company- the Whisperwing
5th Battle Company 
6th Battle Company
7th Tactical Company
8th Assault Company
9th Devastator Company
10th Scout Company
Not too terribly complicated, similar to the construction of their parent chapter (now the Dark Angels) but built more like the Guardians I created some time ago.  I'll have to rewrite their initial history and reason for creation, probably their preferred enemy as well.  Not too bad to rewrite.  So here we go, luckily there won't be too many models to repaint. I'll definitely be posting more on the fluff changes and some pictures of once I finish this guy (he needs a name).  In the meantime here's some different angles: 



No comments:

Post a Comment