Friday, June 28, 2013

Apocalypse Pre-orders are Up

The new Apocalypse Pre-orders are up on GW's website.  Prices are pretty extreme, almost to the point of unjustifiable for me to order much of the new stuff.  Even still, I ended up pre-ordering the new rulebook, templates, dice, and war asset cards.  Definitely looking forward to the new rules yet at the same time I'm a little grumpy about the prices of all the new terrain.  I understand Apocalypse is generally for those of us who spend way too much money on the hobby anyways but still the prices are pretty intense.  When I look over my table sometimes its hard to believe that there is $1,000's of dollars worth of plastic on it.  But I can say that I am proud of how much I have accomplished in my first year within the hobby, who knows what the years ahead hold.  One of my next projects will be to paint another Black Reach Dreadnought (my first painted model) and compare how my painting skills were then to now.  Should be interesting, anyways happy money spending if you plan to pre-order!

No comments:

Post a Comment