Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Weekends Work

The last week and half has been pretty rough at work and I've had very little time to get to painting. Luckily while I was stuck at work for 10 days, I decided I was going to try a different method to painting. The plan came through once my friends decided we should play a game at 5000 points a person with at least 4 people playing. I have no where near that many models painted, so it's going to take a different method to make this happen in the month time frame we're looking at. It is time to speed paint! I am a perfectionist typically and the assembly line method thus far has been a struggle. The urge to touch up mistakes every time I make one is hard to resist. But I have managed to crank out a lot more work in a lot less time. The basic process for these Deathwing Terminators was to prime white, spray unbleached titanium, and then using one color at a time paint all the pieces that need to be that color. Here's what I have so far:





No comments:

Post a Comment