Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Guardians are Coming Together... Slowly

So I haven't been posting as much lately, mostly because I am some tight time constraints and when it comes down to it I'd rather get some painting done.  The fluff has been getting revamped in a continuous process improvement sort of way through the use of forums where those more wise than me can help with fluff coherency.  The background of the Bezgrodans has really been under development as I feel the recruiting pool really helps define the character of the chapter.  The army is coming together both as a thought process and in the amount of models that are close to completion paint wise.  I have made an army list that I think will be pretty competitive and sticks to my fluff through and through.  It's also based on the models I actually have right now, so as I add more after Christmas time (hopefully (-: ) the list will most likely change.  I have a land raider crusader I've been waiting to get to, but I'm using it as a reward for completing the army right now.  I'll go into more details once I start working on it, but I'm going to try to paint a mural on it and it should look badass.
Here's my tactical terminator squad I've been working on, I still have another to paint when I finish this one.

I am still really enjoying painting this guy, but the process is slow because I want him to look really good.

His back, theres a lot of detail here even.
Here's most of the terminators I have painted, I switched the color scheme around a little and made them the stereotypical purple and gold.  It looks so good compared to other colors with purple.  Thus the assault terminators have had gold painted over their crux terminatus and aquila.  


This is the Sgt of the terminator squad I've been working on, I am not very happy with his power sword so that will probably change here shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment