Thursday, November 1, 2012

And the work on the Titan Begins...

I started working on the Reaver Titan today and I'm loving it.  It definitely poses a lot of challenges, but thus far everything is going smoothly.  I didn't get all that much work done since its Halloween and all.  I sprayed the titan a satin black which I was a little worried about, but thus far it is looking great for the Titan's armor.  I then began painting all the rivets on the legs and upper armor silver.  The pictures I have were taken with my phone and aren't too great, but hey its a Work In Progress.

Finished both of the legs rivets.


Weapon 1- ????

Weapon 2- ????


Weapon 3- ????
If anyone knows what weapons these are that'd be great, that way I can try to paint them as accurately as possible.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment