Thursday, October 4, 2012

Who needs a Company when you can have a Chapter?

After much thought and consideration I've decided that instead of playing a long lost company of the raven guard and trying to explain away why they have been so reclusive I'll just create my own chapter.  The chapter will be consistent with what I've already created but obviously will need some considerable changes in its fluff.  Due to time constraints (work), its going to take some time to iron out all the wrinkles but I look forward to a new genesis.  The principal theme, if you will, is going to be owls.  Strange, I know but it will allow me to easily incorporate darkness and wisdom into the fluff.  I'm still trying to work out a name and fundamental culture base but the home planet/system will remain close to the same. A few ideas I've been throwing around for a chapter name include the Silent Guardians, Dark Zealots, Indigo Lords, Chosen, or Midnight Furies.  Included is a picture of the chapter logo I've been thinking of. The great horned owl is one of the fiercest birds in the Americas and I feel it represents a chapter of space marines well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment